Who does not like ice creams? Especially during summers, when the sun is burning the streets and living your house is like hell, a scoop of ice cream is worth going to the store. It’s not just your body that feels ecstatic at the sight of ice cream, but your heart too has reasons to love it. In fact, ice creams are what people prefer when they go through a heartache.
This CBD recipe has ingredients that will quickly dissolve CBD and make it smooth and creamy.
What Do You Need To Make CBD Vanilla Ice Cream?
- Whole milk – 1 cup
- Heavy cream – 2 cups
- Granulated sugar – 3/4 cup
- Water-soluble unflavored CBD or pure natural CBD oil – 60 grams
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Vanilla bean – 1
- Egg yolks – 6 (large)
- Vanilla extract – 1 tsp
How To Make CBD Vanilla Ice Cream?
- Take the CBD bean and cut it into two. Remove the vanilla seed.
- Mix milk, sugar, salt, vanilla bean seeds, and 1 cup of heavy cream into a deep saucepan.
- After covering the saucepan, heat it to over 200 Fahrenheit.
- Keep the mixture to steep for around 20 minutes after heating it.
- Whisk eggs in a medium bowl.
- Continuously pour the milk into the bowl with eggs while mixing it.
- Transfer the mixture into the saucepan and cook. Keep the saucepan on medium heat while stirring it continuously touching the bottom ensuring every portion mixes well.
- Heat till the mixture thickens and a coat is formed on the spatula that is used to stir.
- Pour the warm vanilla mixture into a large bowl after filtering it using a fine strainer. After adding the remaining cup of cream, whisk the mixture.
- Add water-soluble CBD to the mixture along with the vanilla extract that you prepared. Mix well.
- Refrigerate the mixture for a night and churn it if you like according to the manufacturers’ instructions.
- Transfer it into a container and freeze it till it is ready.
You can buy CBD oil online or from a nearby store. Moreover, it is important that you know a little about CBD before you it. CBD oil is also known as hemp oil and cannabis oil. However, hemp seed is different from CBD oil.
Another point to pay attention to is that there are two types of CBD oil- full-spectrum CBD oil and isolate CBD oil. Full-spectrum hemp oil (as sometimes called) has other cannabinoids along with CBD, unlike isolate hemp oil which is pure CBD.